All members are welcome to attend the Annual Meeting. Please RSVP to Kathy Penevolpe by September 23rd at 732.388.0477 x8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Members may attend in person or virtually. An email with details for virtual attendance will be shared with attendees prior to the meeting.
Among the business to be conducted is the election of two directors. The Nominating Committee has nominated two members to fill these vacancies. Aspire FCU bylaws permit other members of the Credit Union to be nominated for board vacancies by petition. To be nominated by petition and included on the ballot, an Aspire FCU member must meet the following qualifications:
• Request a petition form by emailing email@example.com or calling 732.388.0477 x8111.
• Obtain petition signatures from one (1) percent (204 signatures) of the membership.
• Provide a brief statement of qualifications and biographical data.
• Provide a signed certificate stating agreement to be nominated and agreement to serve, if elected.
• Completed petitions must be postmarked by August 24th to the following address: Aspire FCU, Nominating Committee, C/O Kathy Penevolpe, 67 Walnut Ave, Ste 401, Clark, NJ 07066.
• If you have any questions about volunteering, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible to vote, or to be nominated for election, members must be at least 16 years of age. The results will be announced at the Annual Meeting.
Candidates 2020: Board of Directors Election
The Nominating Committee, comprising Manny Weiss, Neil Holtzer, Christine Zoeller named the following members to fill upcoming vacancies on the Board of Directors:
James Ostaszewski, member since 1975
Nicholas Luca, member since 1996
Member Contact Center 732-388-0477
1.855.MY CU LOAN 1.855.692.8562
Lost or Stolen Credit Cards: 1.800.449.7728
Lost or Stolen MasterCard Debit Cards: 1.866.820.1072
© 2021 Financial Products & Services Provider - Aspirefcu.org. All Rights Reserved.Nashua, NH | Newark, NJ