As of February 2, 2015, our new online banking technologies will allow us to offer you more enhanced services. On 2/2/15, you will have easy access to all Aspire accounts, credit cards, loans and mortgage information with one easy single sign-on.
This new technology has also allowed us to improve our Mobile Banking (now w/bill pay!) and our Call24 Audio Banking (new menu).
We’re also able to offer you the ability to transfer funds with our Bank-to-Bank transfer solution, making those funds transfers safe, easy and convenient. Throughout 2015 some of our NEW enhancements will include:
- New Finance Tool to help manage your everyday finances
- Person-to-Person Transfers – a personal payment service
- Secure Chat – the ability to chat with a Call Center Rep. during an online banking visit
Impact on Members
This video answers some frequently asked questions regarding this upgrade:
For the transition weekend:
- Online and mobile banking will be unavailable starting Friday evening, January 30, until 8:00am Monday morning, February 2.
- Access your account online through this MY CU Online link
- You will be able to use your Aspire MasterCard Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Shared branches will not be able to assist you with transactions during the transition weekend.
Mobile users can delete the old Aspire app and download the new one. You will use the same username and password you set for online banking to access your account on mobile. Good news: the mobile app now includes Bill Pay!
We appreciate your patience during this transition period. We’re here to help if you have any questions or concerns. The best way to reach us will be through our website homepage by clicking Contact to leave us a message or Live Chat with a member service consultant. You can also call 732-388-0477, Option 3.