A new study found that 84% of people use their computers or mobile devices to bank online. That’s probably because online banking gives them more time to do other things, save money and help out the environment.
Convenience You Can’t Beat
Here is a breakdown of why more people are enjoying online banking:
- You can use Mobile Deposit to deposit your checks wherever you are, whenever you want.
- Pay bills, transfer money and apply for loans in your online account.
- No paper trail! You can view eStatements online.
- You don’t have to take the time to go to the bank.
- You can save money on gas, stamps and other fees.
Concerned about security? Experts agree that using the Internet to bank is as safe or safer than visiting locations, as long as they take precautions like not sharing their personal information online, clicking on strange links and reporting suspicious activity.
… and Savings Too!
If you choose a credit union like Aspire FCU, you’ll save even more money. WalletHub CEO Odysseas Papadimitriou reported that credit unions are 72% cheaper than national banks and provide 567% higher interest rates.
Ready for an Aspire account? Sign up here.
This sums up the benefits of online banking (click to expand):